Scribble On Me, LLC.
It is important to follow directions when burning candles; it can mean safety or difficulties.
1. Upon receiving your candle, find a safe location to place it.
2. If the wick is long, cut it down to 1/4"
3. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
4. Never burn candle wick longer than 3 - 4 hours.
5. Allow candle wax to cool & let aroma linger.
6. Trim the candle wick at an angle to empty trimmed content.
7. Re-light candle wick and enjoy.
Trimming candle wicks is important! By trimming a candle wick to ¼” before each burn, you will get the optimal burn time over the life of your candle. The trimming of the wick not only helps with burn time, but it also ensures you don’t get any residue or soot from your wick.
You don't have to light our products to smell the lingering scent. Scribble On Me LLC promise.